"PROIECTUL TINERILOR CU INITIATIVA" is an EVS type of learning mobility involving 3 accredited organizations: Organizatia Tinerilor cu Initiativa RO (with the direct support of the youth workers from the Arad local branch); FYCA / AM, Droni / GE) and has a total duration of 20 months. The project aims to provide in Arad / RO a non-formal learning experience for 16 NEET young (8 from AM and 8 from GE), in 2 groups stages of 6 months each.
The activities are configured to support the achievement of the objectives and actively involving volunteers including that they can follow their individual learning goals. The activities are varied and will involve interventions in collaboration with four public institutions and four cultural NGOs in Arad and multiple interactions with young people (including those coming from orphanages), media representatives and numerous other stakeholders.
The volunteers will develop within 5 work packages actions / events / workshops for the most varied experimental development of their own competences and also to support Arad’s candidacy for the position of European Capital of Culture in 2021:
- “living library” & “open cafe” with artists and cultural entrepreneurs
- street promotional actions (including street animation, flash-mobs, several happenings)
- “treasure hunt” and cultural quiz evenings
- “interactive presentations” of theatre plays, museum exhibitions, concerts
- “European/intercultural evening”, ”cinema evening”
- actions such as “Book Exchanges”; ”Collect/Donate books”
- evaluation (as applicable: interviews, questionnaires, “urns”, “garden” etc)
- reporting (on a master form provided by the hosting organization)
We anticipate that PROIECTUL TINERILOR CU INITIATIVA will generate a long term impact mostly among the EVS volunteers and on the hosting-community (Arad/RO), but also in the sending communities from AM and GE, caused by the measures taken to disseminate/exploit the results.