“I`ve never seen such a beautiful shade of blue. T`was neither light, nor dark. Actually, it wasn`t just a shade, there were millions. The canvas of the sky had tons and tons of small-white flickering stains and the queen of all had just risen: the moon. It was a kind of a chilling landscapes because it has 3 simple components: the sky, the sea and us- the ship. At that time I was just an ordinary girl dressed in rags with her future consisting of a wooden brush, a bucket with water and the ship`s old floors.
One day, everything changed.
After 3 years seeking the unknown on the almighty seas we have found the “Known”. It was an island, but a very tiny one. It looked like a pile of sand and rocks with just 3 trees on top. We got off on the so-called island and started looking for something to give us a reason to stay.
After a few minutes we decided to split up and by that I want to say that I went on a different direction and they sticked together. Of course, like in any fairytale, I have found a secret “door” to another world and of course, I was curious to find out what`s in there.
The world after that “door” was completely different than that old, small island . It was a world that is more beautiful than beautiful. It`s beauty lies beyond any words or comprehension.
It was an island on which I have found my friends and where I have finally gained myself.
It was a place where time had no ordinary measurement and so, age didn`t matter.
I left my parent and the old ship there, in the blue abyss of Davy Jones and rediscovered myself instead.”
- This was such a nice story, Evelyn! I wanna hear it again!
- No, no! We barely have time! Ya have to go to sleep, only adults stay up so late! said Evelyn as she was tucking the little boy in bed.
- Aren`t you afraid that we are going to sink? asked the little boy with the eyes almost shut.
- No, no! she replied while smiling.
- Aye, Aye, lads`! said the captain while bursting in to the room.
- What be thy problem, capn`?
- We are approaching an island!
Evelyn looked at the captain shocked as she remembered everything.